Diabetes Professional Care (DPC) is a free-to-attend, CPD-accredited, conference and exhibition for healthcare professionals (HCPs) involved in the prevention, treatment and management of diabetes, and its related conditions.
Consortium Procurement is the procurement arm of the Northern Housing Consortium, and has been supporting members to procure compliantly for over 20 years. Consortium Procurement has achieved tremendous success in developing our range of services and growing our offer to members across the UK. A nationally recognised brand, we are distinctive amongst competitors as trustworthy and transparent, offering fully compliant services.
We currently support the procurement needs of more than 300 member organisations, offering 12 live framework agreements, as well as a bespoke procurement service. We pride ourselves on the strong working relationships we have developed and maintained with our members over the years, as well as the significant financial savings they have achieved through utilising our framework agreements.
All framework agreements we offer have been procured in an open, fair and transparent way in accordance with the EU Procurement Directives (OJEU) as well as with all UK general procurement and industry-specific rules and regulations. Our members benefit from a dedicated team of Account Executives who work extremely hard to meet their needs and answer any questions they might have. We listen to members and work in conjunction with them to create framework agreements that save time, money and resources, whilst simultaneously reducing risk. We frequently share updates and best practice examples with our members through a variety of communications, including roundtables and forums.
Some of our current NHS partners include Shared Business Services, Greater Manchester Trust, Chesterfield Royal Hospital and South Warwickshire Foundation Trust.
Our frameworks which are utilised by current NHS members are as follows:
- Technology Enabled Care Services – Installation, service, repair, maintenance, call monitoring, mobile response and control centre equipment.
- Heating Services – Service, maintenance, repair, refurbishment, installation, auditing and consultancy.
- Asbestos Management – Management of asbestos services, removal and remedial work and training Services.
- Passenger Lifts – Installation, refurbishment, maintenance, service, repair and consultancy.
- Legionella and Water Treatment - Consultancy and maintenance for legionella and other waterborne pathogens.
- Property Safety and Security – Products, property security, site security, void protection, remote monitoring, electrical safety, consultancy.
- Fire Safety – Manufacture, supply, installation, maintenance, assessment, training and consultancy.
- Adaptations and Fixed Lifting Equipment – Product catalogue.
- Stairlift and Lifting Equipment – Design, supply, installation, servicing, maintenance, testing and examination.
- Electronic Payment Services – Swipe card payments / bar code payments / internet payments / telephone payments / text payments / app payments / paperless direct debits.
- Bespoke Procurement – advising on best procurement route, management of administration, management of contract and signature process.
We have combined our purchasing knowledge and experience in the procurement industry with our commercial know-how to develop frameworks that allow NHS bodies to maximise their purchasing power while reducing inefficiencies and saving money. With a proven track record of providing the highest quality contracting and procurement service we can assure healthcare sector members that they will receive the best value for money as well as peace of mind in the procurement process by utilising our framework agreements.
Colin Kingshott, Head of Assets at County Durham Housing Group, stated the following regarding his experience of our bespoke procurement service:
“I have personally been using the NHC services since 2007 when I entered the housing association world. This is the first time I have used the bespoke procurement service and the experience was very positive. The consultant from the NHC had a wealth of knowledge on procurement and had excellent project management skills. It took the worry out of the process. We are planning to continue our partnership with the NHC and will consider future bespoke NHC services”
Regardless of the products or services which are being procured, we encourage members to get in touch to see how we can offer support, guidance and expertise to what can be perceived as a long and tedious process.
NHS bodies and other organisations from the health utilise our frameworks can do so by becoming a subscriber of Consortium Procurement. As a subscriber you will benefit from the following:
- Have the opportunity to run as many mini competitions under any of our frameworks in order to find the best suited supplier for your requirements, at no additional cost.
- Team of procurement experts that will support and guide you through the process, run all competitions on your behalf and complete all contract documentation.
- Use of our online e-sourcing portal, Delta, which provides easy access to all documentation and a full audit trail for each competition.
- Free of charge access to all our roundtable events.
- Free of charge access to all our forums, covering various topics throughout the year often with guest speakers.
South Warwickshire NHS Trust’s Procurement Manager, Heidi Carr recently shared her views with the Consortium following her experience using our Technology Enabled Care Services framework:
“What was superior about CP’s set up was that someone kept me updated throughout the process and always available on the end of the phone. It’s been great having a non-complicated framework to call-off and be provided excellent service throughout. The fee to use CP’s framework is worth every penny and I will definitely use CP again”
For further details on any of our frameworks and how you can get involved contact us or email us.