Health and Care Innovation Expo 2017 returns to Manchester Central on 11th and 12th September 2017.
Secure IT Asset Disposal from Stone
Established in 1991 we’re one of the UK’s largest privately owned IT hardware manufacturers supplying configured to order IT hardware and infrastructure solutions, deployed and supported by our own nationwide network of engineers.
We’re a highly accredited and trusted brand across the UK Public Sector, Education and Corporate sectors - differentiated by our industry leading service levels. We’ve built on our original core competency of hardware supply and developed a full range of IT services, solutions and support offerings from imaging and deployment, repurposing and repair through to decommissioning and fully managed solutions for secure IT asset disposal.
We have over 25 years’ so you can be safe in the knowledge that our services are independently recognised and highly accredited for every aspect of IT lifecycle management – from creation through to asset disposal.
Why Stone for your IT Asset Disposal Partner?
Protecting your organisation and data has never been more important and as such security should be a top priority when choosing an IT asset disposal partner. With fines for data loss set to increase substantially with the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), making the right choice now will help protect your organisation for the future.
Here’s a few ways in which we can help when it comes to your end of life assets:
- Blancco – We’re one of an elite number of UK Blancco Gold partners and overwrite all data bearing assets using Blancco’s industry leading software (or securely destroy non-working or particularly sensitive assets) to Government approved CESG standards and provide a certificate of data destruction
- Secure logistics, premises and staff – All Stone employees are DBS checked and our GPS tracked vehicles ensure a continuous secure chain of custody for all assets once collected and delivered back to our secure recycling facility
- Traceability – we guarantee 100% accountability for your end of life IT assets and can provide an accurate and timely Asset Management report to ensure you demonstrate full compliance and have complete traceability of your hardware
- Value – we offer a free IT asset disposal collection service and where possible are able to recover value from your IT assets through our Fair Market Rebate scheme or our remarketing services
- Ethics and the Environment - Whether WEEE legislation, the Data Protection Act, or the Environmental Protection Act we ensure total compliance and drive additional best practice benefits
- Zero Landfill – we practice an adopt and re-use first policy that ensures the substantial majority of all assets are refurbished and redeployed
- Account Manager – you’ll have a dedicated account manager to see you through the process and to assist you with your future requirements
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us, alternatively you can visit our website.