Diabetes Professional Care (DPC) is a free-to-attend, CPD-accredited, conference and exhibition for healthcare professionals (HCPs) involved in the prevention, treatment and management of diabetes, and its related conditions.
Water Hygiene Testing
Eurofins is a leading provider of water testing services, offering these UK wide at our laboratories in Wolverhampton, Camberley, Grimsby and Livingston. Our laboratories have Full Membership with the Legionella Control Association and are UKAS accredited to ISO 17025 for water hygiene testing.
Eurofins offers microbiological and chemical water testing for a wide range of water types from:
- Cooling towers
- Air conditioning systems
- Hot and cold water services
- Domestic showers
- Swimming pools
- Jacuzzis and spas
With extensive experience in the microbiology of water, Eurofins provides analysis for the isolation and enumeration of a number of micro-organisms that are important in assessing the safety of water. Our range of services includes:
- Legionella & total viable counts analysis for cooling towers, showers, taps, calorifiers and spas in accordance with L8 HSG274 parts 1-3
- Rapid Legionella confirmation by MALDI-TOF
- 24 Hour Legionella analysis by PCR
- 24 Hour Pseudomonas aeruginosa analysis by IDEXX Pseudalert
- Total viable count analysis for endoscope washer disinfector rinse waters
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Coliform, total viable counts and Cryptosporidium analysis for swimming pools and spa pools
- Coliform & total viable counts analysis for potable water systems
- Sulphate reducing bacteria, nitrate reducing bacteria, Pseudomonas and chemistry analysis for closed heating and chilled systems
Sample collections are provided using Eurofins refrigerated transport from a nationwide network of secure collection points. All Eurofins vehicles are installed with tracking software ensuring complete traceability whilst samples are in transit to the laboratory.
Eurofins also offers food testing to help clients to meet stringent quality and food safety standards. We provide a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques to support our customers’ in establishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food. Our facilities across the UK are supported by Eurofins global network of laboratories.
Our food testing services include:
- Microbiological - Broad portfolio includes pathogens such as Salmonella and Listeria, plus other organisms that indicate poor hygiene or contamination.
- Nutritional analysis - Extensive range of nutritional to assist food manufacturers and suppliers with compliance with food labelling legislation and customer specifications.
- Pesticide residues – Wide range of targeted pesticide residue detection services including extensive multi residue determinations, comprehensive list of single analyte methods including Pesticide Safety Directorate surveillance programme.
- Food chemistry
- Vitamins & minerals
- Geographical Origin
- Cooking instructions verification
- Audit & Advisory
Our in-house web based client interface, Europortal, is a flexible system offering functionality to support the entire product approval and launch process plus ongoing product and supplier surveillance programmes.
To discuss your testing requirements and for more information please contact our sales team or visit our website.
Eurofins Scientific was founded in 1987 with 4 employees to market the SNIF-NMR® technology, a patented analytical method used to verify the origin and purity of several types of food and beverages and identify sophisticated fraud not detectable by other methods.
Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific over 35,000 staff a portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods more than 360 million tests performed each year.