ECRI Institute, one of the leading patient safety and medical technology research organizations, places health technology cybersecurity at the top of its just-released 2019 Top 10 Health Technology Hazards.
A smarter model of anticoagulation management with INRstar
INRstar provides a fully integrated solution for the induction, dosing and review of all your anticoagulation patients, supporting you to deliver diagnostic-led care based on accurate, fast and up-to-date information.
Trusted by the NHS for over 20 years
Designed by clinicians for clinicians and hosted on the secure NHS network, INRstar is easy to use and offers:
- Clinical decision support software
- Award-winning population health analytics
- Connected patient self-care app
Care closer to home
Our patient app, supports you to offer safe, remote care. Data flows securely between INRstar, monitoring devices and engage, keeping you in touch with patients and helping to free-up clinic time.
Our patient self-care programmes include:
- warfarin self-testing – approved to join the NHS App Library
- DOAC support – keeps you in touch with your DOAC patients so they’re not lost to follow-up
- Digital dosing diary – gives patients helpful education tips about their medication as well as their dosing schedule
“It’s one of the best things that I’ve ever been given. It has made everything so much simpler.” Bill, 61, Yorkshire, engage self-tester
Call us to find out more call or email us and quote INRstarToday.