Health Business News.....
The European Nutrition for Health Alliance (ENHA) has launched a new campaign which focuses on reducing disease-related malnutrition among European healthcare patients.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has said that over a tenth of all GP practices are to face urgent inspection following the conclusion of regulators that they could be failing to provide adequate levels of care to their patients.
The University of Westminster has been awarded a research grant of £620,000 to develop a portable device capable of testing bodily fluids to diagnose the virus.
- £1.5bn NHS funding should be an Autumn Statement priority says minister
- Online access to all health records by 2018
- Ebola vaccine may be ready in 2015
- Warning over mental health spending
- UK and Canada race to develop first Ebola vaccine
- Wearable health tech market set to double
- UK to introduce Ebola screening at London airports
- NHS patients could pay £75-a-night for hospital stay, top official warns
- New rules on multi-country medical trials
- Call for all healthcare staff to be considered in policy
Health Business Features.....
The Health Business Awards take place on 4 December 2014 and will showcase the success stories in the health sector
From an increased risk of physical assault to high-profile data breaches, the security threats faced by the NHS are constantly evolving. James Kelly of the British Security Industry Association reports on the technology that can prevent violence against staff
GS1 standards were mandated for use in NHS hospitals by the eProcurement Strategy. So what is the actual purpose of them, and what is their wider role in improving healthcare delivery? Alaster Purchase, chief operating officer for GS1 UK explains
A full energy audit, coupled with a robust energy policy, can demonstrate an organisation’s commitment to the sustainability agenda. Chris Moriarty from the British Institute of Facilities Management explains how to develop a successful energy policy
A raft of new measures introduced by the Department for Health will see hospitals held to strict catering standards, with poorly performing institutions named publicly. Health Business reports
Care alarms are increasingly being ignored, because of a lack of intelligent communication systems and planning.
The next event from the Water Management Society, Water Safety Plans: what do they mean to me?, will be held on Thursday 11 December at the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
Shark Attack is a North London design studio that prides itself on delivering effective, engaging, top-tier design for both pixels and print.
Concerned about excessive asbestos costs? Confused about asbestos compliance? Confident with your Duty of Care? Looking for expert support with asbestos management?
- Qube Construction Management PLC
- Credit Card Keys
- Expert Water Services
- Deveron Water Solutions
- Alcontrol Laboratories
- The Shred Centre
- StandIt Displays
- Reisswolf London Ltd
- Feedwater Ltd
- Excel Parking Services Ltd
- Computer Aid International
- Bray Group Ltd
- Access Cards
- GCSC (SW) Ltd
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- Leisure Technique
- Whitecroft Lighting
- Airdri Group