Health Business News.....
According to the Regus Business Confidence index, 61% of British healthcare firms have seen profits rise in 2014 compared to last year.
Hospitals accused of 'panic-buying' overseas staff as figures suggest four in five extra nurses taken on in the last year have come here from abroad
- Back-to-work schemes 'failing' people with mental health problems
- Health spending plans revealed in Autumn Statement
- Private firms on course to net £9bn of NHS contracts
- NHS 'to get extra £1.5bn funding'
- GP concern at out-of-hours services
- New campaign calls for greater focus on nutrition in healthcare
- 900 GP practices face CQC inspection
- Westminster university to develop Ebola screening device
- £1.5bn NHS funding should be an Autumn Statement priority says minister
- Online access to all health records by 2018
Health Business Features.....
The Health Business Awards take place on 4 December 2014 and will showcase the success stories in the health sector
From an increased risk of physical assault to high-profile data breaches, the security threats faced by the NHS are constantly evolving. James Kelly of the British Security Industry Association reports on the technology that can prevent violence against staff
GS1 standards were mandated for use in NHS hospitals by the eProcurement Strategy. So what is the actual purpose of them, and what is their wider role in improving healthcare delivery? Alaster Purchase, chief operating officer for GS1 UK explains
A full energy audit, coupled with a robust energy policy, can demonstrate an organisation’s commitment to the sustainability agenda. Chris Moriarty from the British Institute of Facilities Management explains how to develop a successful energy policy
False alarms are among the biggest issues in Fire today and alarm systems leader Advanced, has recently launched AlarmCalm which it believes is the most complete solution to the problem. It delivers a false alarm management (FAM) solution, that will suit almost any building or site strategy.
Olympus has developed Guaranteed Performance Solutions, a new service in response to the changing health service landscape, to improve patient outcomes through efficiency gains.
As tighter budgets continue to put healthcare organisations under increasing pressure, many departments are looking for ways to cuts costs and increase efficiency.
Experienced in delivering large projects on time and on budget, in both the domestic and commercial sector, Saving Energy provide a holistic approach to reducing energy consumption and lowering energy bills.
- Bosse Interspice
- Swallow Evacuation & Mobility Products Ltd
- Shark Attack
- Sarum Asbestos Limited
- The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
- Qube Construction Management PLC
- Credit Card Keys
- Expert Water Services
- Deveron Water Solutions
- Alcontrol Laboratories
- The Shred Centre
- StandIt Displays
- Reisswolf London Ltd
- Feedwater Ltd
- Excel Parking Services Ltd
- Computer Aid International
- Bray Group Ltd
- Access Cards
- GCSC (SW) Ltd
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- Leisure Technique