Health Business News.....
Radical cost-cutting measures are to be implemented at the Scottish NHS in order to make up for an apparent £400m shortfall in funding, according to papers leaked
For the first time hospitals will have to meet mandatory food standards as part of a long-mooted drive to raise its standards of food across the country, the Department of Health (DoH) said.
- New £1.2m health tech development fund up and running
- How British business has been hit by the ebola epidemic
- Businesses urged to step up to help dementia crisis
- Pharmacies can play bigger public health role
- Mobile tech reshaping the health sector
- UK to lead fight against cancer and rare genetic disorders
- Hammond says Ebola outbreak 'a threat' to Britain
- GPs favour local contracts over Quality and Outcomes Framework
- Foundation trusts see agency costs rise by £300m
- Migrants face 150% charge for NHS
Health Business Features.....
Though a fairly new but rapidly evolving interdisciplinary field, robotic systems have already been tested for tele surgery and have been widely explored in almost all surgical disciplines, writes analysts Frost & Sullivan
The NHS Supply Chain’s Jennie Brice-Boutard examines how the Department for Health’s eProcurement Strategy will use technology to improve NHS procurement, deliver savings and increase transparency.
Hand hygiene is widely recognised as a vital tool in combating healthcare associated infection, writes Nicholas Hutton of the NHS Supply Chain, who provides key information for hospitals
NHS managers have a legal duty to ensure that the waste they produce is correctly managed. Sam Corp, head of regulation at the Environmental Services Association highlights the key areas and legal obligations that producers of clinical waste should know
Name badge manufacturer Badgemaster, has announced the acquisition of principal competitor, Akorn Badge Company Ltd. Badgemaster is already the UK’s largest name badge manufacturer, and adds this as the most significant event yet to its ever growing list of achievements.
It has been three years since the European Waste Regulations introduced the Waste Hierarchy which for the first time firmly placed the onus of waste management on the people directly involved in producing it.
Wandsworth is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of call systems for hospitals, secure units, prisons and care homes.
- Danfloor UK Ltd
- Tackling operational inefficiencies to ensure the provision of quality care
- Carestream brings the power of together
- Pentland Medical Introducing Innovative Infection Prevention Products at IPS 2014
- Why do the UK’s leading companies trust 4imprint for their promotional products?
- Outsourcing Solutions for Healthcare Professionals
Contiquip is a family run business based in Salford, it is a young yet highly experienced Kitchen maintenance company which offers efficient and reliable service to the Commercial Catering Industry.
Commerce-Connections is among the longest-standing B2B/EDI B2B solutions and services broker in Europe. The organisation's experience and expertise is incomparable, backed up by solid success and an impeccable reputation.
PCMG is the leading provider of Energy Cost Recovery services to NHS Trusts. We can help you to meet your savings targets, or generate revenue to re-invest into energy efficiency initiatives.
As UK leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of Kydex® enhanced products for the Healthcare Sector, Leisure Technique offers a unique range of “in-house” facilities from our 4300m2 factory.
Office Formation Healthcare Furniture for Medical, Hospital & All Healing Environments
At Whitecroft we are at the forefront of the latest developments in both lighting and lighting controls, bringing you the most cost effective, energy saving lighting available today.
- Airdri Group
- Abloy UK
- Imagen Archive Systems
- 1st Stop Recruitment
- Low Carbon Europe
- Fujifilm Medical Systems
- Devon Medical
- SPA Training (UK) Ltd
- Moneta Healthcare Ltd
- SW Locums
- Brian Milligan Associates
- Andersen Caledonia
- Pharmabotics Ltd
- X9 Services
- Universal Pool Services
- NCE Europe
- Jenry Ltd
- ID Card Centre
- Athenian Hygiene
- Capita Translation and Interpreting
- Medic Interpreters
- Medix Gloves